quinta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2012

DUALITY





    This time I left the black for a bit ... but not for too long!
    This outfit is super casual. The dark green is, in my opinion, the color that fits me better (except black). I found this wool sweater while shopping for 10€ and I just had to get it.
    The large ripped denim jeans give this outfit a relaxed style, followed by the black suede creepers, and black bonnet with the same acessories as usual.
    Since the green of my hair is getting e little bit washed out, it's almost the same tone as the green of the sweater.

2 comentários:

  1. Oh I love these pictures and this causal outfit is stunning as well as the ombre hairs!! Love the cao and the pants so much! What a perfect match!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. y thank you so much , ain't that sweet of you .

      I will definitely .
      follow my blog , and my photography page on facebook (it's on the sidebar) .

      Eliminar